Friday, December 30, 2011

Grateful year

Salam,

It's almost here, the coming of another year...
I don't have any new year resolution, i have nothing against it really...really. I don't. I guess some of u might alreasy guessed that i sucked in sticking to my resolution. Ha ha...i tried quitting on sarcasm in 1998...that didn't happen...bah!

Anyway, instead of focusing on what i want to do, i think it might be the right time for me to have my gratitude list for this year. What have been done, throughout this year...*clear throat*eehheem...I'm thankful, God...

1. for being alive, and well, with much blessings on all senses
2. for my family...the whole deal, the fun, the quirks, the drama, the weird, the works..
3. for my own growing family....my loving husband, my playful stepson, heartbreaker auji...love them to bits...
4. for my cozy little house in a little village in between little valley, off from the map, in the middle of nowhere...
5. for my job which allows me to be at home on any other day but on 1 and a half day from the whole week. Thank you for letting me raise my own children...insyaAllah
6. for allowing me to have awareness, and allow my heart to forgive.
7. for the most beautiful experience of being pregnant, in labour and being a mother...oprah is missing a wholllleeeelottaaa ..but yeah, to each their own. She have billions..
8. for oprah...hhehehheheh....
9. for garden girl which open a floodgate of sustainable living. An inspiration.
10. for friends who listens....sincerely and being there on needed times...
11. My trusty full paid car....finally!
And finally....12. For the peace of mind, and bits of heaven on this earth.

Alhamdulillah

Love + peace,
H

2 comments:

Wafa said...

AlhamduliAllah :)

so great to count your blessing. And inshAllah you and your family will be showered with many more blessings this year and the years to come :)

Rebekka @ Becky's Kaleidoscope said...

So many things to be grateful for... I hope to hear a bit more from you in the coming year :)