Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Powerful Video: The Hugging Saint

Salam,
I was introduced today to a VERY powerful video by my sister in law. We were as usual, were exchanging thoughts and share opinions about all the things that is going on with our life, about awareness...acceptance...love...fear and Amma was brought up. How she's known as a 'Hugging Saint'. I know, there's a lot of 'hug a person'/'give a hug' campaign going on worldwide...but watching this video brought tears (sobbing~) to my eyes. It's absolutely amazing how a HUMANBEING, could share sincere unconditional and undivided love to countless people..and share time regardless of differences. It struck me so deep inside how she said that 'Love does not need effort' (or something like that), because to be honest we often feel like we need to put effort and struggle and think it is 'Love'. At least at certain time, i do...I confused myself thinking that i'm putting effort in the name of 'Love', when truth is LOVE comes from within and it will overflow naturally.

Unconditional Love is VERY powerful and we all possess this 'power'. Amma is potraying that we all can LOVE crossing the border of countries, race, and religion.



More about Amma via wikipedia HERE

No comments: