Saturday, July 9, 2011

On the 3rd of July 2011, 1st Syaaban 1432


Salam,
By tomorrow...it has been a week since i gave birth, finally Alhamdulillah...yes, u read it correctly. I already gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.
I'm resting and gaining my energy,also coping to motherhood. But I'll be back to spill more detail on the birth story..okay girls?
Thank you so much for all your duas that helped us through it all, and Alhamdulillah...i couldnt explain how beautiful the experience was...it was nothing but surrender and hoping for Gods mercy, SubhanaAllah..

And by His power,we're blessed with the arrival of our son, Auji aka little feet..
Love+Peace,
H

6 comments:

Rain said...

oh my god congratulations!!!!
What did you name him? <3

hajar aman shah said...

His name is Auji Dasuki; my highness, my beauty...

Rebekka @ Becky's Kaleidoscope said...

Once again, congratulations to Auji Dasuki on his one week birthday. He's so gorgeous, mashAllah. Can't wait to read more.

Rain said...

Auji means my highness in Arabic too!
Say hi to little feet Auji for me <3<3<3

Sophia said...

Hooray! Lots of love to you and Auji!

hajar aman shah said...

Thanx aunt becky, aunt rain n aunt sophia! Auji sends his kisses to all of you...
Newborn is still one tough task still...phew...insyaAllah will try and write soon.
And rain, it is an arabic name.. :)

My love to all of you! Hugs and kisses!!