Saturday, June 25, 2011

Waiting On Little Feet: Part 2 (Party Animal)

Salam,
This little 'zen' master is taking his/her time in my belly, while I'm killing my time with little's feet growing handmade animal friends. So far, I've made bunch of teddies (as presents for my fellow new mummies), couple of bunnies, humpback whale for my sister in law & my brother (who both LOVES the underwater world), a monkey for my niece, a black cat (since I have an obsession for black cats), a duck, and an elephant. I hope little feet is not holding back for me to finish an entire zoo for him/her...*phew*



Love+Peace,
H

3 comments:

Rain said...

What do you mean he/she?you don't know the baby's gender?why?????

I love the stuffed animals the monkays is too cute to be true!! *_*

Rebekka @ Becky's Kaleidoscope said...

Awww they are soooo cute! I especially love the cat and the whale!

Anonymous said...

So cool! You have a neat talent :)