Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dropping By to Say Hi!


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Salam,
Hi Everyone! I miss all of you! and I hope each and everyone of you is doing good. I know, it's been months. and can you believe it that I'm less than 10 weeks away from my 'supposed' due date, insyaAllah? I'm almost 7 months long now, and yes...a beautiful walking blimp if I may say so. Experiencing every kicks and shoving that's going on in my tummy. Body heat is sometimes unbearable now, since the body is really using up energy for the little feet's growth...So, I'm sweating ALL the time. Body is getting extra tired now, and sleeping is now different (I'm sleeping almost all the time, and night sleep is really a lot of tossing and turning to adjust on the growing tummy)...Other than that, I'm really trying to experience my pregnancy and taking it all in. Everyday, my tummy is taking on different shape now, so the nearer I am to little feet's arrival, the more everyday seems like a flash. Everything is so quick to change now...MasyaAllah.

I just thought I would drop by and update on what's going on with me....Other than my pregnancy update, I'm doing pretty well Alhamdulillah...Each and everyday you'll learn about anticipating what kind of parent you'll be, and each day in 'transforming' as a parent, you're unveiling the side of yourself that you never realise. I know, I'm learning new side of me everyday now...I get it now when people say, you become a women when you're a mother...It's hard to explain how, but somehow your feminity just blossomed and feel right in your own skin. 

As for the books I've read; Emotional Awareness Dialogue between Dalai Lama & Eckman has been a HUGE help for me overcoming and understanding my own emotion 'rollercoaster'. Especially since everything is 'hormonally'(is there such a word) driven, and it was rather depressing...but Alhamdulillah, the dialogue talks about the technical aspect and the spiritual aspect of human and its emotion, and all the types of emotion that circles around an individual.  I can get quite heavy at times, but I read it and put it down once in a while, so it doesn't seem too overwhelming than reading it in one go. So, to those who would love to have an insight of what 'emotion' is all about from Eckman's and the Dalai Lama himself, should definitely try and read this book.

The Baby Book is full of illustration, I find it informative from a 'pro's point of view (the gy/ob which is the husband) and the mother's point of view (the book is written by husband and wife). Great book to have around for quick reference and info's (at times you're too lazy to turn on the pc)

I'm feeling a sudden drowsiness and sleepy (yup..this is totally normal for me), me and my husband could be in a middle of a conversation, and I would stop suddenly and feel like sleeping. It's weird...hahahha...

I'm not sure i'll be on the blogging wagon just yet, I'm planning to stay away from being online untill little feet's arrival...But I hope to be blogging again soon and to read and hear more from all of you soon. Do know that I do miss blogging and speaking to you lovely ladies again. *virtual hugs* May God bless all of you, and my best prayer for all of you! 

Love+Peace,
H

4 comments:

LK said...

haha your adorable. I hope it continues to go well.

Rain said...

So lots of sleep ha?sounds like fun lol,take care of yourself and little feet <3

I miss your blog!

Rebekka @ Becky's Kaleidoscope said...

Awww so happy to hear from you! InshAllah everything will continue to go fine, can't wait to see pictures of Little Feet!

I really miss your blog as well!

I just found out yesterday that my best friend is pregnant :D

Anonymous said...

hugs!!!! miss you!!