Friday, December 24, 2010

Salam guys!

source
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Salam,
I'm back, Alhamdulillah...although i don't think i'll be writing much today. I'm still tired after almost 10 hours drive journey back. (yes, we drove all the way to Terengganu). The trip was interesting, i have to say. Although i have to say, i didn't do much except sleep and eat. I did had my share of jumping into the lake, and had a brief swim. That was definitely an experience. And since it was a full moon, the sight of it from our houseboat over the lake was amazing. The sight alone was worth the trip, because since it was monsoon, to have a clear sky was truely was a blessing from Him. We witnessed it on the second night we were there, and it was cloudy and raining on other night. So it was quite magical. (if i may say so) SubhanAllah. But the trip also helped me open a few perspective in life, especially after being away with my step son as he spends his school holiday at his grandma's house with all his cousin. Meeting him again on the trip and going through his changes make me fear. Yes, very unhealthy but i'll elaborate on it later on...i'm too tired and stressed out to talk about it now. InsyaAllah, will share it soon. That's the downside of the trip...but~ *clear throat*

Anyway, I'll be starting my class again next week, so i'm nervous to work while i'm pregnant since the fact that i'm sleeping mostly at home. So i'm anxious to see if i'm 'strong' enough to teach twice a week for 6-7 hours per day. InsyaAllah, i hope i'm strong enough. On a good news though, My biological elder brother and his wife is also expecting! they got married on July this year, and Alhamdulillah, she'll be due after me. Yay, more grandkids for my mum! This would be the 6th and the 7th for her, insyaAllah. What a way to end 2010, a lot of family cheers and good blessing, Alhamdulillah...

I hope to write more soon, glad to be back. 
Love+Peace,
H

2 comments:

Rebekka @ Becky's Kaleidoscope said...

MashAllah, great news about your brother! InshAllah both your baby and your brothers will be sound and healthy.
I hope everything is okay with you and your stepson?
Sounds like you had a great trip otherwise! And inshAllah you'll have no trouble once your class starts. I'll keep you and your family in my du'as.

hajar aman shah said...

Indeed becky..it's such a great news..Alhamdulillah...
You know, it's a different challenge being a stepmother especially you have no experience at all with children,but insyaAllah...i'm hoping this struggle would bring new lesson in my journey hoping to make me wiser and stronger. Especially to face another challenge with my own children....
Anyway, my classes started yesterday and the energy was great. Its fun to be in class and started teaching again. I love being among creative people....great vibe...hope it vibrates to the baby as well...
Thank you for your kind words and dua...And you know i have you in my dua as well..bless you my dear.